To improve the quality of the built environment and aim to provide services with integrity, reliability and pride in meeting customer's expectation.
Our Mission Goals:
Our mission goals will be achieved through our QUALITY values:
Quality: Through our services we provide and the way we deliver them.
Understanding: Our approach to building solutions.
Achievement: Meeting our targets.
Learning: By developing a culture of continuous learning.
Integrity: Communicating with trust.
Teamwork: Working together to achieve our goals.
Yearning: Our desire to please clients and associates.
The company is supported by Krishna and Kapil. The building consultation and technical services is guided by Krishna an experienced and professional building consultant.
Krishna Munsami-- Building Diagnostician/Consultant
Krishna has 38 years association in construction matters, experienced in residential and commercial buildings. He started his career as an apprentice Bricklayer with an added background in Carpentry.
Over the years Krishna has developed a passion for building diagnostics, able to find and rectify building defects. This further led Krishna into sustainable areas of building energy and health.
His motivation and challenge to reach new heights, led Krishna to complete and continue further studies in developing his passion for the built environment.
- Master in Construction Project Management (UNSW)
- Master in the Built Environment (Sustainable Development) (UNSW)
- Certified Moisture Control Consultant (American Council for Accredited Certification........ First person to be awarded this certificate)
- Building Science Thermographer (Building Science Institute USA)
- Level III Infrared Thermographer (Infraspection Institute USA)
- Building Analyst (energy, combustion safety and CO monitoring Building Performance Institute USA)
- Council-Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Building Thermal Performance with AccuRate (Completed studies with ABSA)
- Level II Training in Building Air Tightness limits. (Retrotec USA)
- Advanced training in hygrothermal software WUFI (measuring heat and moisture transfer within building envelopes)
- Candidate for PhD (Faculty of Built Environment, UNSW)
- Candidate for Diploma of Building Surveying (Polytechnic Tasmania)
Krishna is a member of the following associations:
- Professional Member of Global Indoor Health Network
- Member in training with the Royal Institute of Charted Surveyors as a Charted Building Surveyor.